The game BOKU BOKU is a recreation in which players build with blocks. The objective of the game is to utilize blocks to fashion a unique and personal playground for each player.
– A form of recreational construction with blocks, Feel Free to Create!
– There are several playable interactive things.
– A pleasant experience for women, their families, and children
– Help out with the multiplayer mode.
– Always making progress!
[Awards] – TOKYO GAME SHOW 2019: Official Choice for Indie Sport Space – BitSummit 7 Spirits – Official Choice – TAIPEI GAME SHOW 2019: Official Choice for Indie Home – HKGD GCE 2018: Open Group – Gold Award – Hong Kong ICT Awards 2019: Digital Leisure – Silver Award – 2018 indiePlay: Excellence in Innovation – Nominated – The Very Large Indie Pitch: Hong Kong – Finalist – Indie Prize China 2018 – Finalist GCE 2018: Open Group – Gold Award – Hong Kong ICT Awards 2019: Digital Leisure – Silver Award – 2018 indiePlay: Excellence in Innovation – Nominated – The Very Large Indi
(There is additional information regarding the nominees and awards on the reverse of this text.)
– Feel Free to Create
You will have unrestricted creative control over the construction of your universe when you make use of blocks. From private residences and schools to public eating establishments, amusement parks, other public areas, etc. In addition to that, you will be able to play the piano, play on the swing, enjoy a nice dinner, and use the restroom as well. Within the context of the game, you are free to act whatever you choose and create the life of your dreams for yourself there.
– Interaction with Various Objects
What if I told you that the things that have been built on this planet might be used to collaborate with you? For instance, there is a restroom that you may use while you’re sitting on the toilet itself. You also have the ability to zoom in to take a closer look at the calendar and the clock that is hanging on the wall, both of which are displaying the current time as well as the date. Another unique feature is that the calculator in the office is real, and you are expected to use it in order to complete any necessary mathematical tasks. If you play the game for longer, you’ll become familiar with more exciting side quests and challenges.
– Instruments and Electronics
The activity includes access to various musical instruments and components. To give you an example, you can pick up a piano, xylophone, drum kits, or even a Taiko drum, among other things. The fact that everything will make a sound is the most useful component of this. If you are able to position yourself in front of the musical instrument, you will be able to play it, record your music, create your songs, and share your creations with other players and friends. It’s possible that more and more musical instruments will be playable in the game at some point in the future.
– Conceive of Your Own Particular Persona
You will have the ability to alter your character’s facial features, as well as their clothing, headwear, and facial hair, within the context of their bodily appearance. Which, when it comes to dressing up a boy, would you prefer: a suit or a costume depicting a police officer? What do you think, ladies? Would you rather wear a fantastic costume or a student uniform to school? You might even dress up like a ninja or don the headpiece of your favorite animal. After that, take a picture or enter the multiplayer mode to show off your skills to other players.
– A Mode For Multiple Players
You will be able to travel to the same planet as other players when you are playing the game in multiplayer mode. You will have the opportunity to meet, play with, and collaborate with other players in a variety of activities, such as exchanging flowers and kisses, as well as engaging in light saber and laser gun battles. It is possible to communicate with other players in the multiplayer mode through both text and voice.
Awards and nominations come from the following sources:
– Indie Sport Space Will Be the Official Choice at the 2019 Tokyo Game Show
The Official Selection of the BitSummit 7 Spirits
– The Official Selection of the 2019 Taipei Game Show is Indie Home
– Open Group Receives the Gold Award at the 2018 HKGD GCE http://bokuboku.com/album/hkgdgce2018/photo 24.html
– Hong Kong ICT Awards 2019: Digital Leisure – Silver Award http://pixticle.com/glory/
– Nominations Open for the 2018 indiePlay Excellence in Innovation Awards http://bokuboku.com/album/weplay2018/
– Indie Prize China 2018 – Finalist http://bokuboku.com/album/casualconnectasia2018/
THE FOLLOWING PEOPLE HAVE PROVIDED THEIR OPINIONS CONCERNING GOOGLE:
1. Ushri Rema, who ranked it the highest possible five stars and stated, “Have no fear! I’ve been playing this game for a while, and I couldn’t possibly like it anymore if I tried. However, I was wondering if you might include some fruits and veggies that we are actually capable of growing, as well as some food rakes or fruit and vegetable rakes, and some glass blocks that can be used as walls and roofs. Oh, I almost forgot about the zoom-out possibilities; it would be preferable if you could add one or two more levels, as it can be difficult to view the entirety of the construction when building something enormous; I believe that’s all there is to say about that. I would want to thank you for reading.”
2. The following statement was given a score of 4/5 with regard to the comment made by Salima Almoq: “Although I’ve been having issues with the building because it gets super tight, so I’d really like it if you added a 3D version as well. And sometimes even if my wi-fi is on, the players freeze. Other than that, this is a great game to play if you’re bored or just want to hang out with other players. This is a great game to play if you’re bored or just want to hang out with other players.
This had a significant illuminating effect on both my personality and my imagination. This is a fantastic game that absolutely merits four stars from me.”
3. MelkoEcho awarded his comment a perfect score of five stars out of a possible five and commented, “This is really a fun game! It’s something I do when I’m bored and have nothing else to do. There is a large quantity of material from which one can construct things. I would like to advise that you guys add features such as rotating the image and resizing the image so that you do not have to add resized objects. It would be of assistance in getting the exact size that you want. Or even something like an opacity feature perhaps. But if you don’t want to include them, that’s fine with me; I’ll be fine without them. With the exception of 1, I don’t really have any issues with this game. When I jump, everything vanishes occasionally, and in those cases, I have to refresh.”
4. Shiloh Ireland provided comment and awarded it five stars out of a possible five, and she commented, “This is a game that I adore to the utmost. Because you can pretty much do whatever you want with it, there’s never a dull moment. There are a few things that could be added to make this game even cooler, such as if you guys introduced NPCs that you can spawn and still interact with without being in multiplayer mode. This would be a great addition. In addition, I believe there should be paper available, on which people can write notes and then deposit them in one of the mailboxes. And last but not least, there should be a greater variety of modes of transportation, such as buses, boats, and helicopters. You guys are the greatest… Maintain the high quality of your work!”
5 . Andrea Olufunmiloye wrote ((5/5 stars), “This is such a fun game. It’s great since we don’t have any restrictions on what we can construct. You have the ability to include additional content in the game, such as additional tails and vehicles, such as miniature airplanes, trains, buses, and helicopters, as well as additional food items, such as pizza and pie. You might also add more tools under the category of everyday essentials, in addition to more creatures and birds, such as monkeys, elephants, kangaroos, huge cats, unicorns, and wolves. Musical instruments such as guitars, violins, and maracas. Moves from the dance floor and additional weapons. That is an excellent idea. Many thanks for the entertaining game, and please don’t stop doing such a great job!”
6. A remark made by Anya Cristelle Franco, who rated it perfectly and said the following: “It amazes me that this game does not cost anything; the only thing you have to pay for is the candies. This is a really entertaining game. Even though there are some hiccups here and there, everything is OK. I would also recommend this game to you if you enjoy constructing various things. Also, I believe the creators have to incorporate a map editor so that players like yourself would be able to alter the scale of the map on worlds that have been saved.”
7 . Your friendly neighborhood dissatisfaction stated (a five-out-of-five rating), “I simply wanted to comment on how incredible this game is. The majority of products have a candy cost, however, you can earn candies by doing daily missions, or you can buy them at a reasonable price if you like. You won’t feel like you’re being held hostage by a paywall or anything else thanks to the game’s generous content anyway. Additionally, the developers do regularly update the game, which means that they continue to add new content. The best part is that the game is free, so you won’t have to worry about spending any money on it. It comes with a large selection of items, including animals, furnishings, and even letters, numbers, and shapes.”
8 . Comments were left by Just Some Things, who rated it four out of five stars and stated, “It is a lot of fun overall, and it provides you with a lot of different ways to customize your avatar, but it could benefit from some type of optional censoring system. Also, I’m not completely sure how this bug manifests itself, but I believe it happens when you go rocketing into the sky after falling or flying too far in a multi-player map. When this happens, your game crashes, and you have to close and reload the app in order to continue playing. It has happened to me thrice in total. Additionally, gamers have the ability to cause havoc on multi-player maps by removing everything and so ruining the experiences of other players.”
9 . Remark made by Kayla Henry, who rated it perfectly on a scale of one to five and said, “This is a well-crafted video game! Just wanted to say that I really like how you basically constructed a 2D version of Minecraft. The game has a calming effect on me, however, I have significant lag every time I try to use my keyboard while I’m playing it. And since you provided us the signal thing telling us not to go because there is too much world, I go to a server that has less world in it. This is because you gave us the signal thing. On the other hand, I have no idea what could be causing the tablet I’m using to freeze up. It would be helpful if I could get some responses as soon as possible. Maintain the excellent work you’ve been doing on this!”
10 .Catgirl Queenz’s comment, in which she awarded it five stars out of a possible five and stated, “Hi, I was just wondering if you could add muzzles to the game like for you to wear and to put on the animal, I also wanted more bugs and animals in the game, and also I mean no harm for wanting to add muzzles to the game because like there could be big cats in the future like tigers or lions, and I thought maybe they would attack the player.”
1 . Is Boku Boku free?
ANSWER: Image result for BOKU BOKU
It’s the perfect game for everyone who wants to build their own fantasy universe from scratch. Enjoy a free game of Boku Boku right now on your personal computer.
2. Is Boku Boku multiplayer?
RESPONSE: This game features a multiplayer option, which allows you to connect to other players and enter the same virtual world as those other players in order to build, explore, make new friends, and converse with one another. Text and voice messages allow players to communicate with one another, and they can also kiss, give gifts, and converse to one another.
3. Is it possible to use a personal computer to play Boku Boku games?
RESPONSE: The Boku Boku game can be played on a personal computer or a Mac in the same way that you can play any other Android game. If you have an emulator installed on your computer, you can play this game on your computer.
4 . Would it be inappropriate for a youngster to participate in this activity?
The game is considered appropriate for players that are at least 3 years old. You must be at least three years old in order to participate in this game. Players older than that are not permitted.
Browse other posts:
- Idle Streamer!
- Rocket Sky!
- Disney Frozen Adventures
- Cop Duty Police Car Simulator
- AdVenture Ages: Idle Clicker