Hidden City: Hidden Object
Hidden City: Hidden Object Adventure is a hidden object and puzzle video game that was developed and produced by G5 Entertainment. G5 Entertainment was also responsible for the game’s creation. This game was formerly referred to as Hidden City: Mystery of Shadows when it was first released. As they work their way through challenging puzzles, investigate dozens of unique worlds, hunt for hidden items, and investigate previously undiscovered regions, players will piece together the story of the secret metropolis. Get ready to go on your very own journey in Hidden Metropolis® as you search for artifacts that have been concealed. Look for treasures that have been concealed inside of our tense locales by exploring the interiors of these places. Discover the answers to the thousands of brain teasers and riddles that are available here. Try to piece together the information you uncover by looking for hints and making an effort to do so. You’ll meet dozens of interesting people from various walks of life, each with a compelling tale to tell you about their life. Find out the truth about what happened by taking part in a mystery that revolves around the investigation of a private investigator. Enjoy regular free updates that contain a great deal of new content as you progress through the game while playing with your friends to help you fight the bad guys together.
It has been reported that mirages of a metropolis that no one knows the identity of have been seen in various places of the world. Is it a hoax, or does the service in question exist? During the time that your private investigation company is busy gathering evidence, your friend is being drawn towards the direction of the phantom city by the smoky mist. You are the only one who has a chance of saving him, which means that you will have to go into the strangest region that you have ever been to do so. This is a place where science, witchcraft, and magic all come together to create something new, where the imagination may become a reality, and where bizarre animals freely roam the streets. There are mystery relics, potentially lethal threats, and people and things everywhere that are gaining incredible skills. In addition to that, there is a strange black fog that, despite its appearance, seems to be alive and is transporting these objects.
You are going to have to go on dangerous quests, investigate amulets, investigate dungeons, and explore dungeons to save your friend and put an end to these strange occurrences. Additionally, you are going to need the assistance of your other traveling companions to do all of these things. Discover the mysteries of Shadow Metropolis as you fight monstrosities, face off against a religious cult, and save the town from a terrible evil in this action-packed RPG!
Although there is no fee required to play Hidden Metropolis®, there are some optional benefits that can be obtained by making in-game purchases (sometimes referred to as “in-app payments”) from within the game itself. You can disable in-app purchases by going into the settings on your smartphone and selecting the appropriate option.
To save your partner and put an end to these strange occurrences, you will need to fulfill dangerous missions, research enigmatic amulets, venture into hazardous dungeons, and seek assistance from other players. As you make your way further into the game, the mysteries of Shadow City will gradually become clearer to you as you face off against various monsters, confront a religious sect, and free the city from a horrible evil.
Notes on compatibility: This game will perform at its best on high-end mobile devices such as smartphones and tablets.
- Please check out our website at http://www.g5e.com.
- Visit the website www.youtube.com/g5enter to watch some of our videos.
- Visit www.facebook.com/HiddenCityGame to learn more about the Hidden City Game.
- If you use Twitter, you may follow us at www.twitter.com/g5games.
To join our community, please go to www.instagram.com/hiddencity_ and follow the instructions there.
You can find the page that answers frequently asked questions about recreation at this link: https://assist.g5e.com/hc/en-us/classes/360002985040
You can read G5E’s Terms of Service by visiting the following URL: http://www.g5e.com/termsofservice.
The G5 End-User License’s Supplemental Terms can be accessed at the following URL: http://www.g5e.com/G5 End User License Supplemental Terms.
1. Isabelle Hines has commented (five out of five stars), “The experience of playing this game is second to none. The storyline is excellent, and each new chapter brings new and exciting developments! Another one of the many reasons why the new club feature is so cool is that it enables me to participate in competitions involving teams alongside other players. It is not always simple to locate particular items, which presents a challenge when it comes to putting together collections in particular. (Pens that require ink are a great illustration of this.) Aside from that, though, I would most certainly recommend this to anybody who appreciates being drawn into a gripping plot and being immersed in the breathtaking scenery.”
2 According to what mrshadowspider2 had to say about it (three stars out of a possible five), “After continuously playing for around a year and a half, I decided to go on vacation. I’ve been active in the competition for the past few months, ever since I made my comeback. When I was trying to get assemblers for the collections in the past, I don’t remember having such a hard time with it. I am now working my way through level 8 of the quest, and to advance to the next level, I need to collect 38 more assemblers. However, you will not be able to go on to the next quest until you have completed the one you are working on at the moment. I utilized a few different boosters to accomplish my goal of increasing its speed. After completing a level eight times, I will be able to use one booster, but there is only one available to me. I don’t even know what to say at this point!”
3. According to God of This box, who gave it three stars out of five: “Even though quite a few players have commented on how challenging it is to make progress in this game, it is still one of my favourites despite these criticisms. You are wasting an infinite amount of energy on a map that you are unable to finish, and don’t even get me started on the events; you are unable to find the objects that are necessary to complete a collection. It would appear that the only way to finish those is to part with some cash. It’s not a terrible game, but there are ways it may be improved.”
4 . Vicki Blundell remarked (5/5 ratings), “The game is a lot of fun, however, the screen runs too slowly on the stages where the night or illusions anomaly is active. As a result, you have little chance of beating the clock when you have 18, 22, or even more pairings to hunt for. It takes significantly too long to move the little region that can be seen moving around the display.”
5 April Darrohn wrote (four out of five stars), “This game is incredibly hard to put down. When you move farther into the game, I wish you didn’t have to spend so much of your actual money on in-game currency. I understand that there are in-app purchases available, yet it seems as though buying rubies does not enhance your progress in the game at all. I have a lot of money in the game, but the only thing I can do with it is unlocking new scenes. I can’t use it for anything else in the game.”
6. Stephanie Dormitorio (four out of five stars), “I’d give it a score of four out of ten because the gameplay is fine and I’ve gotten as far as level 95, but the problem is that I have 62 items that have never been combined because some of the objects are missing pieces, and when you play the location where an item is located, you will go through the motions of entering it multiple times, but you won’t get it until your energy runs out. bi hope you should work for that you give the player a reason to quit your game because some of the combining items never receive even if you played a lot..thank you. bi hope you should work for that you provided the player with a reason to uninstall your game.”
7. According to what James Talarico commented (four out of five stars), “I truly hope that the latest update will fix the issue where the game keeps freezing on me. When I click on an object in a game, it may periodically become unresponsive, and I will need to find a means to force it to restart without returning to the game’s home screen. I vow to keep you updated.”
1. Do you think Hidden City is a fun game to play?
The explanation is that this is a great game. The visuals are really impressive. If you only play one game in your entire life, let it be this one.
2. Can you tell me more about the secret items mode in Hidden City?
Answer: The game mode known as Secret Items is one of a kind and can only be accessed during special events. This effect will cause multiple instances of an item, often tokens, that are unrelated to finishing the scene to appear in the area indicated. Tokens can be put to use in the game by players by exchanging them for prizes in the Curiosity Shop.
3. Which of the Hidden City levels is the highest possible?
The answer is that Rank VIII is the highest conceivable Rank for a player to reach. Even after they have completed the location, they can continue to play there.
4. What are the measures to take to access the hidden city stories?
Answer: To unlock a case, players must first reach the requisite level and also finish all of the game’s prior storylines. When the game alludes to “prior stories,” it means players must have solved all of the game’s earlier cases. However, because cases do not unlock in order, players need to check all of the entries in their diary, including Upper City.
Browse other posts:
- Human Evolution Clicker Game: Rise of Mankind
- Avakin Life – 3D Virtual World
- Dynamons World
- Logo Maker & Logo Creator
- Johnny Trigger: Sniper