Xposed is a framework for android modules. Xposed Installer can be used to change the behaviour of the system and apps without making any changes in any APKs. As long as the original code was not changed too much, modules can work for different versions of APKs and even ROMs. It is also very easy to undo. All the changes are done in system memory so you can just deactivate the active module and reboot the system in order to get your original system back.
Xposed Installer Features
The key features of the Xposed Installer are given below, take a good look.
- You can change the behaviour of most of the system and apps using Xposed Installer without even making any changes in any APKs.
- You can make changes to the same part of the system or an app using multiple modules.
- With already modified APKs, you have to decide for only one, there is no way to combine them using Xposed Installer, unless the developer has build multiple APKs with different combinations.
Download and Install Xposed Installer
The full process of downloading and Installing Xposed Installer APK is briefly explained below.
- Download xposed_installer_v33.apk (770 KB)
- Locate the downloaded APK after the successful completion of the download process.
- Tap the APK and click on “Install”, the installation process will start automatically.
- The Xposed Framework is now installed on your device and you can use it to make changes to your system.
You can use Xposed Installer to make changes in how the system or apps behave without having to alter the apps yourself; Xposed Installer makes it a very easy process. You can also go back and undo the changes if you do not like it.