About Advanced LT for TOYOTA APK for Android Download
Monitor specific TOYOTA parameters in real-time, including engine and automatic transmission advanced sensor data by adding this plugin to Torque Pro.
Advanced LT is a plugin for Torque Pro, extending the PID/Sensor list with specific parameters from TOYOTA vehicles, allowing you to try the plugin with limited sensors before buying. This version does not include calculated sensors like Injector Duty Cycle.
*PLEASE NOTE* that other TOYOTA models/engines may be supported, but the plugin was tested only on the following models/engines:
* Avensis 1.8/2.0 (T270)
* Corolla 1.8/2.0 (E140/E150)
* Corolla 1.6/1.8 (E160/E170)
* Camry 2.4/2.5 (XV40)
* Camry 2.0/2.5 (XV50)
* Highlander 2.7 (XU40)
* Highlander 2.0/2.7 (XU50)
* RAV4 2.0/2.5 (XA30)
* RAV4 2.0/2.5 (XA40)
* Verso 1.6/1.8 (R20)
* Yaris 1.4/1.6 (XP90)
* Yaris 1.3/1.5 (XP130)
The plugin also includes an ECU Scanner which is very useful for searching specific sensors on TOYOTA engines that are not yet supported by the plugin. You just need to record at least 1000 samples and send the logs to the developer.
Advanced LT requires the latest version of Torque Pro installed in order to function. This is *NOT* a standalone application and will *NOT* work without Torque Pro.
1) After purchasing the plugin on Google Play, make sure that you see the plugin listed on your Android device installed applications list.
2) Launch Torque Pro and click on the “Advanced LT” icon
3) Select the appropriate engine type and return to Torque Pro main screen
4) Go to Torque Pro “Settings”
5) Make sure that you can see the plugin listed also on Torque Pro by clicking “Settings” > “Plugins”> “Installed Plugins”.
6) Scroll down to “Manage extra PIDs/Sensors”
7) Usually this screen will not display any entries, unless you have added any pre-defined or custom PIDs in the past.
8) From the menu, choose “Add predefined set”
9) You may see predefined sets for other TOYOTA engine types, so make sure you pick the right one.
10) After clicking on the entry from the previous step, you should see several entries added to the Extra PIDs/Sensors list.
1) After adding the additional sensors, go to the Realtime Information/Dashboard.
2) Press the menu key and then click on “Add Display”
3) Select the appropriate display type (Dial, Bar, Graph, Digital Display, etc)
4) Select the appropriate sensor from the list. Sensors provided by Advanced LT begins with “[TYDV]” and should be listed right after the time sensors in the top of the list.
More features/parameters will be added in further releases. If you have comments and/or suggestions please just let me know.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Q. How to download Advanced LT for TOYOTA APK on Apkmajor.com?
To download Advanced LT for TOYOTA APK, please click on the download button at the top of the article or at the end of this article. You will then find the Apk file on Apkmajor.com’s “Download” page. Follow the necessary instructions and you will download Advanced LT for TOYOTA APK for free.
The installation steps after downloading most game mod apk are the same. Open the menu, settings, and security and search for unknown sources so your phone can install apps from sources other than Google Play Store, Apkmajor.com. Go to the “Downloads” folder on your device and click on the downloaded file. Then install and launch it on your phone. Wait a moment for the device to install the game mod apk.
Q. Is it safe to download Advanced LT for TOYOTA APK on Apkmajor.com?
When the user downloads the Apk file from here, we will check the relevant APK file on Google Play and let the user download it directly. The games and applications uploaded to our website are safe and harmless to users.